ON ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE!
Applicable on orders over $75 within the 48 continuous United States. Not valid on freight items, returns, prior purchases, or express delivery. Additional exclusions on large or heavy items may apply
Corporate Donation Requests
Camping World and Good Sam is committed to positively impacting the communities we serve by providing assistance to various organizations and charities throughout the US. We are happy to support your organization's fundraising endeavors through monetary and in-kind donations.
The following Donation Request Policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that ask for Camping World and Good Sam's support. Since Camping World and Good Sam receives a large volume of requests, please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible and cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
Areas of Focus
Camping World and Good Sam places priority on giving to qualified 501(C) (3) charitable organizations and non-profit institutions whose primary mission is to support Children & Youth, Hunger, Veterans, and the Environment.
Camping World and Good Sam is generally unable to honor requests or make contributions to the following:
- Individual or Private Pursuits
- Political Parties
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, Disability or Veteran Status
- Religious Organizations, Churches and Programs that are Purely Denominational in Purpose
- Research Projects
- Advertising and Promotion
- Team Sponsorships
*All fields are required.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, Camping World and Good Sam asks that telephone or email inquiries regarding the status of your request, not be made.
- Declined Requests: The requesting organization will receive notification by e-mail indicating the request has been declined and the reason for the decision.
- Approved Requests: Camping World and Good Sam will contact your organization when a donation is available for pickup.
- If you prefer to have the donation shipped directly to your organization, you must provide your organization's address for shipping.
- All donation decisions made by Camping World and Good Sam are final and will be shipped according to the date of the event and/or date donation is needed.